HOW TO SUCCEED WITHOUT TIME, SKILL, OR EFFORT

People often ask me "how do you do it?" 


I say "I don't. I just don't do it." 


But that's how you do it. 


Are you stuck in failure? Struggling to revolutionize your time? 


I used to spend all my time on effort, trying every day to learn new skills, put time into skilling up and making an effort to succeed. 

A man looking dissappointed



It was exhausting. 


I thought all I needed was to revolutionize my time. "If only my time would change" I thought. Then, it would revolutionize. Then,  I would have made effort, have all the skills, the money, the women, the facebook ad revenue, the turtle-park-bungalow of my dreams. 


And then I just stopped. I stopped dead in my tracks. 


And that's when it changed. My time changed. 


I didn't revolutionize my time. 




I re-revolutionized my time. 


A man sitting at a laptop, laughing



In just one hour, I started a new business "how not to do things, but faster" and by the early afternoon, I had over 11 hundred dollars of business capital in investments. By the evening I was drinking champagne on the beach. By the late evening I was drinking champagne IN THE WATER on the beach. 


Then, I was just in the water. 


Since then I have been teaching the world about re-revolutionizing time. Most of us don't know how to re-revolutionize our time. None of us know how. Except me. Just me I figured it out. And I see it as my duty to tell everyone I meet how to do it. I just knew I had to share my gift with the world. 


So, how do you re-revolutionize your time? 


Here's a question: how often do you find yourself standing around waiting for someone else to move? 


Holding the door for someone? 


Waiting for the train to arrive on the platform?


Passing someone on the street who goes left first then right, and then left again so you just give up and stop and wait for them to make a decision and ugh it's so awkward. 


All the time, right? 


A man sitting, looking very disappointed.


Don't worry. This is the norm for 99.99999% of the population. Even more if you're a man. Even less if you are a highly skilled knowledge worker for hire. 


But here's the thing. 


You don't move. 


They do. 


They are moving. 


While you. Just. Stay the same. 


I'm trying to tell you - you need to panic. 


PANIC! AAAAAAGHGHG


No wonder everyone wants to revolutionise their time! Everyone wants it, nobody can do it. 
But you can re-revolutionise your time. And I'm going to tell you exactly how. 


Right. Now. 


A chef's hat has exactly 100 pleats. 


It represents the fact that there are 100 ways of making an egg. But here's the catch. 


You can't MAKE an egg.


A chicken makes an egg. You'd need to ask the chicken how they make them. But the chicken isn't going to tell you. Giving away their commercial secrets is only going to make their market position weaker. 


I recommend to chickens they provide an "eggs as a service" subscription model with three tiers, and a first month free offer to new subscribers. It's an established model, and as I always say "if it ain't broken, don't fix it" and this is especially true when it comes to eggs. 


You are probably thinking "what does this have to do with re-revolutionising my time?" and then you probably thought "chickens and eggs don't have anything to do with re-revolutionising time." 


Well, you're wrong!


They have everything to do with it!


And here's how. 


Ask yourself this question: paper, or plastic? 



Did you ask it? 


If you did, then well done, you can do as you're told. If you didn't, also well done. Weller done in fact. You are well on your way to re-revolutionising your time already. 


If you asked yourself this question, and I mean really asked yourself, how did you answer? How did you feel when you answered? What did it look like? Or as I like to describe it, how didn't it seem like to you, if you hadn't answered? Did you know the answer before you asked or did you find out when you answered? Did the answer surprise you? 


But this is only the first step. It's not even the first step it's just one of the steps that come after the first step. It's complicated. There are a lot of steps and the ordering isn't important. It's just a sequence of steps one after the other to keep it simple but there are many steps that can be done, in any order, some optional, and most affecting the order and optionality of other steps. 


You're gonna need to buy my course. 


Yep you're gonna need to buy it. There's no way around it. I told you I was gonna tell you how to re-revolutionise your time and I will, but you just have to buy the course. You know the chicken and egg thing, and the question thing, so now you know it's going to work it's just boom, one course, re-revolutionise your time, done, dusted, time changed. 

LICK ON THE CLINK TO INSTANTLY RE-REVOLUTIONISE YOUR TIME


A turtle shaped playground with a little girl running
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Write More Easily: 7 Tips on How To Write More, Easily.

6 Things You Didn't Know You Could Do With The Backs of Spoons